Hello, Grey here!

Once you've read up on all the rules & information, post here to say hello!
Grey
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 2.56 

Hello, Grey here!

Post by Grey »

What is your name?

My most common username handle is GreyFluffs these days, but I mostly go by Grey!

Where are you from?

Ontario, Canada!

How did you find the forums?

Kuro said "heyyyy wanna RP" and the answer is never no. <3

Where have your RPed before?

Most recently RP forums and Gaia before that, but I date all the way back to yahoo! Groups and wow it's been a ride.

What media (books, movies, TV shows, video games) do you enjoy?

Video games are my media of choice, Legend of Zelda style adventures, chill farming sims, taming dinosaurs and RIDING THEM INTO BATTLE, hunting monsters... I also enjoy reading, but don't engage in as much of it because I chew through books far too quickly. Fantasy, horror, and sci-fi are my favourite genres, mostly things that are a step removed from current reality and it's worries and stresses.

Do you do any art? (link us!}

An easier question to answer would be "can you stop doing art?" XD My current passion is designing toys for 3D printing, from the digital sculpting stage through to painting and assembly. A small sample of my 3D printed work is on Thingiverse (username: GreyFluffs) for download, but most of my recent art samples are trapped in Instagram limbo for the time being... I've got a long history in adoptable-style digital art, mostly small, squishy dragons, and have dabbled in crochet, needle felting, resin casting, and polymer clay sculpting, among other things. My role model for artistic endeavours is the wood carver witch from the movie Brave.
word count: 270
rexcorvus
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 8.38 
Hello, Grey here!

Post by rexcorvus »

HI GREY HI GREY HI GREY
word count: 6
sad_pisces_energy
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 11.66 
Nickname: Pisces

Hello, Grey here!

Post by sad_pisces_energy »

I recently went to stay on a sheep farm and all I could picture was stardew valley the whole time
word count: 20
blue
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller
Shards: 2,010.45 
Nickname: blue

Hello, Grey here!

Post by blue »

welcome!! I'm not sure I ever actually RPed with you...anywhere.....before.
word count: 13
AMItotic
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller
Shards: 1,778.69 
Hello, Grey here!

Post by AMItotic »

Grey!!! I'm glad you could make it, I'm excited to do words with you again. :D :D
word count: 17