[Sleeper] Erzsebet Almasy

Each character must have a profile in this section before they will be approved for RP.
Erzsebet Almasy
Character Account
Character Account
Shards: 108.56 
Nickname: Beth
Power: -1
Finesse: 2
Mind: 0
Arcane: 1
Readings

[Sleeper] Erzsebet Almasy

Post by Erzsebet Almasy »

Name: Erzsebet Almasy
Nicknames: Beth
Birthday: 5/13/1980 (Taurus)
Pronouns/Gender: She/her

Physical Description: Erzsebet’s hair is brown, wavy and to her lower back. She tends to wear it loose, while hair decorations (usually jeweled) dot the crown of her head (allowing some artfully arranged pieces to fall fetchingly into her face). She seems to have carefully studied the Stevie Nicks style, favoring velvets and lace (in black or jewel tones, especially emerald and amethyst), long skirts and beaded shawls, accessorizing with bangles, rings, and necklaces aplenty, to say nothing of her statement earrings dangling from the lobes. There’s something about it that seems just a little too corporate or curated. She’s pale and blue-eyed and curvy. She favors red lipstick over pretty much anything else and her signature scent involves a lot of nag champa oil. She’s started to show laugh lines and stands at 5’3”.

Occupation: Currently? She runs a high end New Age crystal store in the commercial district named Larkspur and Lavender. She even personally gives tarot readings to paying customers. Previously, she’s had her hand in a small batch vineyard and before that, a flower shop. Otherwise, she seems to have plenty of backing to not need to worry too much about flitting from occupation to occupation.

Personality: (Merits and flaws, hobbies, talents) At all times, Erzsebet is spiritually holding some kind of alcoholic beverage, one that’s a fun color and has a little umbrella stuck in the top. Given her background, one could call her “out of touch.” And she does have a bit of the “It’s just a banana, how much could it cost?” air about her. However, it would be a mistake to confuse vapid and self-absorbed with stupid or unobservant. She can be surprisingly driven and endlessly devoted to causes and people she deems worth her time. She likes to give advice (though it is the advice of a rich woman with an overabundance of rose quartz and lavender in stock, so take it with a few grains of salt) and to be asked her opinion. Sometimes she’ll even give it for free! She has a pomsky named Bitsy that she dotes on (and who does not seem to care for anyone else). She enjoys flowers and even has a poison garden in the back entertaining space of her townhouse.

Backstory: The Almasys may not have given their names to many buildings, places, or products, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t had their share of success with diversified business portfolios. They know someone who knows someone and can grease that someone’s palm to get what they want out of the situation. One can imagine what growing up as one of the three prospective Almasy heirs was like–the extreme privilege, the utter loneliness, the inexorable expectations. It's fair to say that she knows and has access to several people in other families among high society. A St. Raymond native, Erzsebet moved to California after a not-quite-shotgun wedding and moved back to open Larkspur and Lavender about a year ago.

Stats:
  • Power: -1
  • Finesse: 2
  • Mind: 0
  • Arcane: 1
HP: 9
word count: 538
Erzsebet Almasy
Character Account
Character Account
Readings

Querent Information

Reserved
word count: 1
Erzsebet Almasy
Character Account
Character Account
Readings

RP Logs

word count: 60
Erzsebet Almasy
Character Account
Character Account
Readings

Art Gallery

A Collection of Art and Picrews
Maybe someday there will be stuff here
Last edited by Erzsebet Almasy on Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 21
Erzsebet Almasy
Character Account
Character Account
Readings

Playlist Post

Listen on Spotify
See below for lyrics + youtube links
  1. "Que Sera" Wax Tailor
    Que sera, sera/Whatever will be, will be, will be/The future's not ours, future's not ours, future's not ours/I believe in the future/I believe in the future /I don't believe in miracles
  2. "Drink You Sober" Bitter:sweet
    Oh no, make no mistake/For I am just a cat, dressed up as a hungry snake/A delicate reprieve/A victim to my every need/I want to drink you sober/I want to feel you/Want you to be my lover
  3. "National Anthem" Lana del Rey
    Money is the anthem of success/So before we go out, what's your address?/I'm your national anthem/God, you're so handsome....Dark and lonely, I need somebody to hold me/He will do very well, I can tell, I can tell/Keep me safe in his bell tower hotel/Money is the anthem of success/So put on mascara and your party dress
  4. "Money Honey" Lady Gaga
    That's M O N E Y, so sexy, I/Damn, I love the Jag, the jet and the mansion/Oh yeah/It's good to live expensive you know it/But my knees get weak, intensive/When you give me k-kisses/That's money, honey/When I'm your lover and your mistress/That's money, honey/When you touch me it's so delicious/That's money, honey/Baby, when you tear me to pieces/That's money, honey
  5. "Screwed" Janelle Monae ft Zoe Kravitz
    See, if everything is sex/Except sex, which is power/You know power is just sex/You screw me and I'll screw you too/Everything is sex/Except sex, which is power/You know power is just sex/Now ask yourself who's screwing you/Let's get screwed/I don't care, I don't care/You fucked the world up now/We'll fuck it all back down
  6. "Froot" Marina and the Diamonds
    I'm your carnal flower, I'm your bloody rose/Pick my petals off and make my heart explode/I'm your deadly nightshade, I'm your cherry tree/You're my one true love, I'm your destiny/Come on fill your cup up/Looking for some good luck/Good luck, good luck to you....Living la Dolce Vita/Life couldn't get much sweeter/Don't you give me a reason/That it's not the right season/Babe, I love you a lot/I'll give you all I got/Yeah, you know that it's true/I've been saving all my summers for you/I've been saving all my summers for you
  7. "Rules" Doja Cat
    All y'all butches is precious/Wait, I meant to say jealous/All y'all bitches is jealous/Bitch, bitch/Said play with my pussy, but don't play with my emotions (Emotions)/If you spend some money then maybe I just might fuck ya
  8. "Chakras" Qveen Herby
    Warning/We are no longer accepting negative energies in our space/It's very simple, let me break it down for you/Danger coming at me, bitch, I see it all the time/Better fix your vibe if you wanna be in my life/No one can fuck with me when my chakras are aligned/I protect my energy 'cause, bitch, I gotta shine
  9. "awaking" Yuki Kajiura
    Instrumental/Kajiurago
  10. "witch" Yuki Kajiura
    Instrumental
  11. "Swayed" I:Scintilla
    I'll be king of the junkyard/The smoke with your dreams of fire/I'll be king of the junkyard/The hope in a funeral pyre
  12. "Datura" Tori Amos
    Is there room in my heart/For you to follow your heart/And not need more blood/From the tip of your star....Piece by piece/Dividing Canaan
  13. "Save Your Serpent" Ego Likeness
    We are of reptiles/We are of stardust/We are of mercury/And these things are our kin/We are of dignity/We are of mercy/We are of cruelty/And this is not our sin/Build no temple/Just remember/What you came from, who you are/And you're owed nothing/Just feel lucky/To leave a trace of who you are/(Save your serpent)
  14. "Tear the Roots" Kaleida
    Tolerate/What's the use?/Why can't we grow/What we abuse?/Hex my mind/Why would you make this ground your grave?/The royal and the soil in me/Can't reconcile who's to blame/How we gon leave/Cold ground got a hold on me/On my knees/Beg here for time
  15. "Marie Laveau" Merci Raines
    You don't wanna be a crazy girl/Don't show him your teeth/You gotta be a/You gotta be a lady/Girl, don't come out your seams/Well, just wait til he goes/Oh, he won't even know/When you hit him with a Marie Laveau/Wait, til he thinks/He's a man walking free/Then just hit him with a Marie Laveau/Hit him with a Marie Laveau
  16. "Skulls" Bastille
    When all of our friends are dead and just a memory/We'll lie side by side it's always been just you and me/For all to see/When our lives are over and all that remains/Are our skulls and bones let's take it to the grave/And hold me in your arms, hold me in your arms/I'll be buried here with you/And I'll hold in these hands all that remains
  17. "Eat Your Young" Hozier
    Honey, I'm makin' sure the table's made/We can celebrate the good that we've done/I won't lie, if there's somethin' still to take/There is ground to break/What ever's still to come/Get some/Pull up the ladder when the flood comes/Throw enough rope until the legs have swung/Seven new ways that you can eat your young/Come and get some/Skinnin' the children for a war drum/Put in front of the table, sellin' bombs and guns/It's quicker and easier to eat your young
  18. "Midas" Skott
    Oh, how I wish that there was a way that we could/Always/Always live for always/Til we die together/Say you wanna be here/You wanna be young/You wanna be my love/Always be in my love/Say that you remember/Feeling the same about me....Midas/You've got me thinkin bout the legends/You know you'll join 'em up in heaven/But if you stay with me, no hurry/I will make it worth it/And Midas/You're like a monument, a statue/No man on earth could ever hurt you/No, you don't ever have to worry/Why do I still worry?
  19. "Gold Dust Woman" Fleetwood Mac
    Rock on, gold dust woman/Take your silver spoon, dig your grave....Rulers make bad lovers/You better put your kingdom up for sale/Up for sale/Well, did she make you cry?/Make you break down?/Shatter your illusions of love?/And is it over now, did you know how/To pick up the pieces and go home?
  20. "Tumbleweed" Puscifer
    Home/You're so far away, come on home/Home/A candle you can hold, you're not alone/Home/So far away, come on home
word count: 1239