its badly time

Once you've read up on all the rules & information, post here to say hello!
badly
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 2.86 
its badly time

Post by badly »

What is your name?
john or badly is fine o/

Where are you from?
AUSTRALIA u__u

How did you find the forums?
kuro threw a lasso around me & hauled me in

Where have your RPed before?
uhhh lets see if i can even remember everywhere lol... neopets, MSN, AIM, gaia, skype, discord, a massive amount of dnd & star wars rpg, and the dreaded IRL RP (drama classes.. /weary)

What media (books, movies, TV shows, video games) do you enjoy?
WAY TOO MUCH to remember everything off the top of my head, i just know im gonna miss something important. i dont read enough these days, but im a movie & tv fanatic, mostly for fantasy, scifi, action shlock, comedy, sitcoms, & some anime. my big obsessions rn are JJBA, stranger things, and critical role. i also love lord of the rings, pirates of the carribean, hellboy, the matrix, addams family, star wars, umbrella academy, seinfeld, metalocalypse, all the classic horror villains, naruto, etc etc etc truly i could list stuff forever
in terms of games, im a lifelong pokemon & sims fanatic, i love anything in the realm of sandboxes, turn based RPGs, city builders, puzzle games, 4x strategy games, racing games, platformers... pretty much anything that doesn't require a lot of aiming and shooting lmfao

Do you do any art?
YES, i draw, paint warhammer figures, and i'm in the middle of writing a 5-part novel series \o/ tho i idk about just unloading a bunch of art into here LOL i'm sure u will see it in the discord sooner or later

its probably important to note that im almost always unwell & live in weird unstable circumstances, so u might see me flip-flop between 200 messages a day and 1 message a week :F BUT EITHER WAY i'm excited to be back on a classic oldschool forum again!!
word count: 314
Ares Angelos
Character Account
Character Account
Shards: 1,492.76 
Power: 1
Finesse: 2
Mind: 0
Arcane: -1
Minor Arcana Card: 6 of pentacles
Readings

Advancements

its badly time

Post by Ares Angelos »

Welcome!!

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to change to my primary user account. This is Gee on discord.
word count: 17
Chibi EC Ares by Ende~
rexcorvus
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 8.38 
its badly time

Post by rexcorvus »

hey welcome don't forget to hit that like and subscribe button and use the code "BADLYISHERE50" for 1% off your next purchase!
word count: 23
blue
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller
Shards: 2,010.45 
Nickname: blue

its badly time

Post by blue »

WELCOME! lemme make you a player account proper~
word count: 8
AMItotic
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller
Shards: 1,778.69 
its badly time

Post by AMItotic »

I didn't know you made warhammer figs, that's awesome! You'll have to show off at some point.
word count: 20