✦ good morning vietnammmm ✦

Once you've read up on all the rules & information, post here to say hello!
rexcorvus
OOC/Player Account
OOC/Player Account
Shards: 8.38 
✦ good morning vietnammmm ✦

Post by rexcorvus »

What is your name?
Most people know me as Kuro, but I also go by Mandy (or Corvus on here)! I'm halfheartedly trying to segue out of using Kuro since it stems from my old weeaboo animu phase of usernames but it's been my name for 15+ years so it's a lazy effort at best

Where are you from?
Virginia originally, now I live in Utah (unfortunately) with my great dane and two cats. I also used to live in Pittsburgh, where I bothered Ami a lot

How did you find the forums?
I crawled up on the shores like a half dead mermaid begging for RP (blue invited me)

Where have your RPed before?
Originally IM/MSN Messenger/AIM, then Gaia, then some offsite forums, Toyhouse, Matope and Gdocs

What media (books, movies, TV shows, video games) do you enjoy?
So...many....too many to list, but a shortlist in the meantime: The Raven Cycle/Dreamer Trilogy books by Maggie Stiefvater, the Graceling books by Kristin Cashore, any books by Gregory Ashe or K.J. Charles, Lore Olympus and Tiger, Tiger webcomics, Bones, Our Flag Means Death, Shadow and Bone, Good Omens, Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things etc. Video game loves include any and all Pokemon games, Fantasy Life, Zelda, ACNH and anything where I can pretend I have money and live out my life on a farm with lots of cute animals. My favorite movie is Ladyhawke.

Do you do any art? (link us!)
Yes, though I currently don't have a public website for it; some recent stuff include this and this and this.
Last edited by rexcorvus on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:07 am, edited 9 times in total. word count: 269
blue
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller
Shards: 2,010.45 
Nickname: blue

✦ good morning vietnammmm (kuro) ✦

Post by blue »

ooo a new name! welcome!!
word count: 5
AMItotic
GM/Storyteller
GM/Storyteller